Bronze Accreditation Training
“83% of Kiwis would stop buying a company’s products or services if they knew the business operator was irresponsible or unethical” Colmar Brunton’s Better Futures Report 2017
It’s a tough business environment out there – but when you Walk Ethical, you don’t walk alone.
Walk Ethical™ is a program that identifies, supports, and celebrates ethical employers throughout New Zealand.
Walk Ethical is a promise to your staff, customers and stakeholders that you carry out your business people practices in a positive, people-focused and above all ethical way.
Walk Ethical (WE) Bronze
Trust and confidence are at the foundation of an employment relationship and of course it naturally helps to foster a functional team.
Walk Ethical Bronze identifies you as an employer that understands your employer obligations and an employer who has implemented best people practices into your business.
How do you achieve WE Bronze?
You will complete three online courses on employment best practice including:
- Introduction to Employer Contractual Obligations
- Introduction to The Holidays Act
- The Importance of Record Keeping
You will be required to achieve satisfactory quiz results upon completion of the courses and pledge to carry out best employment practices in your business.
WE Bronze Benefits
- WE BRONZE provides you with training on your employer obligations
- WE BRONZE provides you with regular updates on employment legislation and cases, including tips on best employment practices
- WE BRONZE provides you with access to Regular webinar sessions
- WE BRONZE will include your business listing in Walk Ethical communications as a participating employer
- WE BRONZE gives you Membership of the Walk Ethical Facebook Community group of like-minded employers
- WE BRONZE gives you display emblems identifying your business to customers as a Walk Ethical accredited employer.
Get started now!
Thai-Anh Cooper (nee Tran) has an extensive background in HR. Thai- Anh's knowledge is supported with over 13 years’ experience in corporate HR so you can be sure your business is in the right hands.
Also with past experience as the owner/operator of multi site Cafes, Thai-Anh not only understands the pressure associated with getting your HR procedures right, she fully understands the pressure of being a small business/franchise owner.
in2HR was created so small to medium sized businesses and franchises can have the full expertise of a corporate HR department at lower cost. With employment law become tougher and tougher for employers, in2HR makes HR simple for franchisees and business owners through being a reliable partner and extension of your business so that you are always supported. Step in2HR today and keep your business on the right side of employment law.