Introduction to Recruitment and Selection
Everything you need to know about Recruitment and Selection
Recruitment and Selection is at the start of every employment relationship. Therefore, it is important that employers get this right. A successful recruitment campaign is often measured by the number of high calibre candidates that have applied for a role within your business, and how the candidates perceive you as a brand and as an employer, even if they are not successful.
What is this course about?Through this course, employers will gain the confidence to run a successful campaign by understanding recruitment and selection best practices.
Topics that are covered in this course includes:
- Why is getting the recruitment and selection process right so important?
- The recruitment and selection process:
- Scoping and Understanding the vacancy
- Advertising the job - The advertising mediums that employers should use in order to maxmise their advertising spend. In addition we provide information on important legislation that employers need to be aware of throughout the recruitment and selection process.
- Screening the candidates - The screening methods that are used in selecting the best candidate
- Making the offer - The documentation that is required for employers to present to a new employee before they start working for your business
How much is your peace of mind worth?
You can obtain all this information including practicle ways that you can safeguard your business for only $199 per enrolment.
Thai-Anh Cooper (nee Tran) has an extensive background in HR. Thai- Anh's knowledge is supported with over 13 years’ experience in corporate HR so you can be sure your business is in the right hands.
Also with past experience as the owner/operator of multi site Cafes, Thai-Anh not only understands the pressure associated with getting your HR procedures right, she fully understands the pressure of being a small business/franchise owner.
in2HR was created so small to medium sized businesses and franchises can have the full expertise of a corporate HR department at lower cost. With employment law become tougher and tougher for employers, in2HR makes HR simple for franchisees and business owners through being a reliable partner and extension of your business so that you are always supported. Step in2HR today and keep your business on the right side of employment law.